Monday, July 11, 2011

The main prize on the way!


Hey there! Still in touch with my contest (above)? Well, you might feel excited for the prizes although I've wrote an entry about the prizes on my last entry before, but that was just a sample prizes. So, I went back to Sandakan last weekend to visit my parents at the same time finished the stuff! Since I don't have the sewing machine here in KK, so this is the only chance for me to do it. Here's the progress.

OMG, look how bad it is! Sorry guys

Covering the worst part on it (hehe)

The final touch up

My mom's workshop and my brother playing games

It's gonna be something like this!


I know you guys might laugh on these! It's been a years I didn't touch the machine so that's why I almost ruin up everything! But at last, I've made it perfectly. I haven't start the drawing on it yet. Soon!

So, what are you waiting for? Let's join the contest before I decide the closing date!

Ps: Sorry mom, I've messed up your workshop!






Click to join my contest!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Waahhh!! Patut pun dulu kau cadang beg 'mesra alam' dulu tu.. Kau bukan ja pandai design, tapi kasi jahit juga.. Muahua3! XD

Bah jangan bah dulu kau kasi tutup dalam 2 3 hari ni.. Nanti hujung bulan kah, keh3.. Aku belum dapat scan lagi biodata tu.. Nda sempat di sekolah hari tu, uhu..

Unknown said...

you are good at sewing dear,doesn't matter lah all that,it is valuable to the winners later since you've made it your ownself..

Finie Ramos said...

Sam~ Iya..itu pasal la aku kasi idea psl beg 'mesra alam' tu..tp klu jadi pun plan tu, ndak la ku jait sndri beg tu sb xd mesin ku sini d kk..huhuhu.. Ba, take ur time kasi siap tu biodata..blum jua lg aku mo tutup ni..mybe pas raya ka, apa ka..tgok la dlu smpi aku rasa aku bpuas hati dgn penyertaan~ ^_^

Pink ~ Thank u so much dear ~ ^_^

f.aliaa said...

comelnye beg tu,limited edition merchandise made by finie ramos ^_^

Finie Ramos said...

Thanks faliaa~ ^_^

faa.rosli said...

nak beg tuuuuuuuuuuuu..hehehe

Finie Ramos said...

Weee~~ ^_^ jom tengok Part 2 punya..yg real illustration suda~