Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Finie Ramos font - Create your own font



I found this (I know it must been there for quite long) and I decided to try it. I don't know how good it is but at least I can type it already. It's just a test and I will do it seriously when I've figured ways to make it install-able in our own system.

There's two way to do it; through your yahoo.mail applications (as on the first image) second by visiting their site, http://www.fontself.com/. While stuffs you need to proceed are; internet connection to connect you to the application (because it's an online application), a printer (because they gonna ask you to print out the grid as seen on the second image), writing tools (pencil, crayon, ball pen, marker pen, ink, etc. for you to write/draw your own font on the printed grids) and a scanner (because you have to scan it and upload it to the application so they can trace your fonts). Good luck!

So Iza, sorry. You cannot try this application. Hehe...





Click to join my contest!

6 comments:

tity said...

saya buat juga..tengok sini

Cipta Font Anda Sendiri

syok kan..? ^ ^

UbatPensil said...

ber la . jelek jugak tulisan ku

Finie Ramos said...

Tity~ Cantek! ^_^

Iza~ Biar la jelek, makin jelek makin mahal tau!

tity said...

jom buat lg..buat yg funky pula..

Finie Ramos said...

jom!tp kena figure out dlu cemana supaya ble donlod n install d pc~bru berbaloi2.. ^_^

Admin XX said...

salam..is it possible for me to download your font ?