Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Far away deep in the forest...


I wish I could walk deep in the forest all alone...


and find something that can make me feel so beautiful...


like lying in the soft green moss...


and look up to the tall trees to greet those singing birds...


then silently feel their mysterious songs of the earth...


with the falling brown leaves on the ground...


or the clinging leaves on their branches...


I will made my way home here in my secret hideout...


where I can lay my head on my bed to dream...


or to read some old fairy tale books that I enjoy...


or maybe to paint my dreams of a kiss of my prince charming...






Click to join my contest!

3 comments:

UbatPensil said...

kalau utan org putih ndapala. kalau hutan lembah danum tuh habis kw digigit semut besar mcm ibu jari mu =_=

Finie Ramos said...

oh, ya la.. =_=
tp u never know what's creatures in their forest pulak..dragon,bears,wolf, etc..etc..

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks.

My blog:
dsl vergleichen dslvergleichdsl.com