Monday, August 22, 2011

Twilight review

I know I'm out of date.





I was a quick wet boy, diving too deep for coins
All of your street light eyes wide on my plastic toys
Then when the cops closed the fair, I cut my long baby hair
Stole me a dong-eared mad and called for you everywhere

Have I found you
Flightless bird,
Jealous,
Weeping or lost you,
American mouth,
Big pill looming

Now I'm a fat house cat
Nursing my sore blunt tongue,
Watching the warn poison rats curl through the wide fence cracks
Pissing on magazine photos
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold
And cleaning blood of Christ mountain stream

Have I found you
Flightless bird,
Grounded,
Bleeding or lost you,
American mouth,
Big pill stuck going down

- Iron and Wine - Flightless Bird, American Mouth



I found this from Twilight movie. This song played on the very last scene; their romantic dancing outside the prom party. I think this movie quite adorable. 

Well, to be honest. I wasn't that obsess with this vampire-ly movie as most girls do today. This Twilight movie was released couple of years ago and that time I wasn't into stuffs like this (actually I do). But maybe because I don't want to be so stereotype with famous stuffs that time, so I just ignored it.

Right until last Sunday when I was bored to death. I checked my hardisk if there's any available nice movie to watch. So I choose this and - OMG! It was totally awesome!



About the movie itself, it's not about the hot and handsome heroes (but I think Jacob quite hot) but I fell in love with the background scenes. It's a foggy-deep-forest and an always-cold-and-foggy-season which makes the story line become adorably beautiful.

The so-adorably-hot Jacob

I adore Edward's room where it's just a simple 'music-store' without bed. And those glass windows with beautiful pine forest really-really makes me feel want to have that too.


Edward's room. I love this part where they played Debusse Clair de Lune. I loved this music since 13 years old.

Bella's room is adorable too. I love that orange and gloomy romantic light with Christmas light hanging on the wall. This part is quite romantic too. Their first kiss but didn't go that far. I wonder what's Edward think that time (I mean as Edward character on the movie). Maybe this vampire almost can't stand his hunger or what?



Romantic scene which is available for kids (I guess) with nice room.

Bella with her dad in her room. Newly arrived.

The story lines? Well, it's quite okay. Awesome for this first series, maybe. I've asked my sisters' opinion about this series and they said okay but quite heavy on the next series. Some friends said its nuts and boring. Yeah, maybe (still don't want to be that stereotype). I can't say more about the next series because I haven't watch them. So, let me write about what I think about this first series.

It's; dreamy, cold, foggy, blue-green, bunch of gray clouds hanging, sweet (sometimes and they were like too acting, like not that romantically natural), dreamy, dreamy and dreamy. And non-sense too.




Ps: I don't know what language does the subtitle shown. I just listen to their dialog through head-phone. And YES I print-screened all these by myself.







Click to join my contest!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sy pun suka tu lagu.. ;)

Finie Ramos said...

oh really?!skg ni tgah check smua OST dia n donlod..hihih...

i will share other nice songs soon!

UbatPensil said...

naik bulu2 ku baca. hahah
si edward tuh malu2 dia cium sebab dia tuh org dulu2 kampungan dia. nda pandai dia becewek2. belum lg kw tgok part dorg mau kawen tuh, si bella maw making sama dia tp malu dia sebb dia ckp org dulu2 nda buat bgitu sebelum kawen~ BHAHA

Finie Ramos said...

o.O Naik bulu mu baca?part mana?hahah..

oh ya ka?ya ba plak.dia ni dr zmn 1900s plak kn..hihi...patutla..lupa aku~ :P