Friday, August 12, 2011

Mt. Kinabalu in polaroid

The South Peak, Mount Kinabalu

The Summit Trail, Mt Kinabalu

High altitude rainforest

No matter in what way she is, she's always beautiful.


View this, it's about my sister's trip to Mt. Kinabalu. How I really wish to go here. I did but just watching her from the far view. Not really climbing it. My best friend is going to climb it on this coming October and I'm about to beg 'anybody' to let me join them. Duh! Sound so desperate but I don't even know do I have enough stamina for that?

Talks about stamina, it's a fasting season now and gosh, I was like a walking-zombie walking to work in a very late morning. I was also late yesterday. I'm sorry. I just can't manage the new schedule whereby I have to eat a lot do some extra prays on the previous evening, wake up early as 3am to do the sahur and wait til 5am for the Subuh prayer and fell asleep till the morning sun rise and scream out when I looked at my snoozing alarm that it was about 7.30am!

Oh, sometimes I feel like this world is not that fair anymore. Oh, I'd rather die! (Please ignore this. I was just talking nonsense.)





Click to join my contest!

2 comments:

Finie Ramos said...

Thanks Azeanthy! I hope u can share ur polaroid collection soon! ^_^

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Agree.