Monday, August 22, 2011

'Inspired from' sketch - part 3

DSC00839.JPG


It's been a while I didn't draw a boy (which is now he become a guy maturely). I used to be so active in drawing boys and cute guys on my paper when I was deeply admire a boy at school when I was in high school. So, since that quite long time gap, this lines seems so worse! I have to download some inspiration to get back that skill. Drawing a cute guy making you feel so beautiful. Especially when you're imagining the boy you love/admire. Try some!







Click to join my contest!

2 comments:

Sasa Tien said...

following u!!!! I love to draw too, but I am lack of proper skills!!

Finie Ramos said...

Thanks Sasa!so wonderfull..it's okay,just do more practice and it will be better..by the way, this drawing is the worst ever..hahah