Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Mist of Forks


I think I am officially into the Twilight Saga's and I know I'm totally out of date. I just don't want to be so stereotype with some other girls (lol).

So, a friend who really into this since couple of years ago suggested me a page so I can see more people who really onto it too. It is a very great page with thousands Likers. 


As written on my previous entry about this movie's review, I am totally in love with the mist of Forks (as seen on those images grabbed from the page). It is real and not an edited scenes to makes the story beautiful. It's the mist and the greens along the stories!







By the way, since I can't wait any longer for the next series (published couple of years ago as well and it's already in my sister's hardisk but need to wait till I go home to watch them), I've downloaded an ebook of the complete series of the story! I still can't believe myself that I've downloaded them since I've deleted them from my hardisk long time ago! Happily, I will stick with my cellphone to read the ebook whole day long! It's so beautiful!


I was a book-worm before but maybe I'm more into blogging today, I left my books with dust. Luckily human invented a solution (to save more trees) by creating an ebook so we can just simply read it anywhere we want digitally without having to worry about space or not-enough-hands-to-carry problem also, we can just simply download them for free and spread to other to save money! 





About the books, it is better than watching the movie. Like my friend said, "The movie will ruin all your imaginations from the books!" Yes. She is totally true. The details are more and readable rather than wondering from the characters expression on the screen. I think some of the players in this movie can't play well and making the scene seems not that pretty as written on the books.












Click to join my contest!

3 comments:

UbatPensil said...

yeeepppie :D naik bulu ku baca! haha

ReY LaGNaS said...

ada 1lgi bku finie..if im not mistaken la...tp lupa tjuk dia..mcm bkn sambungan after Breaking Dawn tp bku tu published after d book...

Finie Ramos said...

Ya..mmg ada..Midnight Sun tajuknya..suda ku download p hp ku..heheh