Monday, August 8, 2011

Teen Hijjab Fashion Style




*I would like to dedicate this entry to Sandra for his opinion about this tiny little share. Thanks!

I did this last night around midnight when I cannot managed myself to sleep.These fashions are my daily outfits to work (except the one with abaya) and I know some of you might say its kinda weird and some of you may say its a typical style. But as long as I'm happy and comfortable with it, I will stay happy with it. But the most important is; it must covers our aurat!

That's my signatures and they are all mine!



Ok, here's the scanned version. I didn't color it yet because I don't have enough time to do so. But for your reference and collection, you may save it and make it as your desktop wallpaper.

As you can see, you might think that their pants kinda skinny type but actually not really. It's just a drawing error or maybe I can say as they way their legs look like or whatever! But for real, they won't look as tight as you might think. Geez! That's haram!

I got these clothes all (including that boots). So girls! Be creative but make sure always take care of your aurat! Good luck!









Click to join my contest!

16 comments:

faa.rosli said...

cantek cantek cantek sgt3x

Sandra Azwan said...

Wow, I'm impress!! That is so cool...keep up the good work! Love it!;-)

UbatPensil said...

makin bida pula suda org2 mu ni -_-
em cntek he baju2 nya. nti la aku tiru xD

Mek Onie said...

dear,comel gila lah ...... ;D
ada rangka badan dia tak? meaw nakkkk :D

Finie Ramos said...

OMG!Bnyknya komen!huhuh...Thanks everyone!!

Faa. ~ Thanks dear

SANDRA ~ OMG! THank u so much! *terharu*

Iza ~ bida sb time ni sekadar utk melelapkan mata..heheheh...

meaw ~ Thanks dear..rangka badan xd.lukis main hentam jak..heheh..nk sy wat versi paperdoll ka??

Aisyah Nabilah Alias said...

salam..hye finie....i love those artworks!
cantik sangat...prnah lukis mcm tu dlu tpi xjadi...xD

Finie Ramos said...

Salam dear Aisyah...thank u so much..kna practice slalu bru bleh menjadi!goodluck! ^_^

Unknown said...

semuanya cantik3x!

sy suka yang last sekali..

cute!

tity said...

knp ada reben d mulutnya yg last tu..?

cute2 ni...aku save ya. :)

Finie Ramos said...

Thanks Tity..save sja asal jgn lupa credit..heheh..reben d mulutnya sb dia gigit reben tu~heheh

audralailiey said...

Finie cantik baju2nya tp... ko buat yg lebih islamic lagi bah ok ... heheh ..tp knp org2 mu lain je aku tgok heheh

audralailiey said...

cantikkkkkk .... buat lagi yg islamic bah ok ..

Finie Ramos said...

Thanks,kak jah..lain2 orang2 ku?napa??hahah...besa la ba.lukis time mamai suda ni..heheh

f.aliaa said...

extremely nice..hihi ;-)

Venezuelan Muslima said...

Salam Alaikum I am venezela, I love your blog's great, I love to live in Malaysia, it seems a very nice country.

Greetings ...

Finie Ramos said...

Thanks for your lovely comment, Venezela.. Wassalam~