Wednesday, January 5, 2011

19th Day Challenge

Good morning dreamers. It's so excited when I looked at my follower list increase again and again. Thank you so much for your supports!


So here's my 19th Day Challenge today - Another picture of yourself. Another picture of myself? In what type? So here is it...


From left; Darren, Anwar and me.

This is one of my latest photo so far. Taken during the Christmas party in my office. It's kinda blur because Phyllis used this camera (SLR Camera) for her first time so maybe she don't know how to adjust the focus. I like this photo so much. So candid and natural (because there is no way out to edit it due to the original blur).

I like this one too; 
That's me with red and white

That's Rodney's mini Christmas tree and I'm not sure who took this but I love this photo so much. Taken during the same event as on the 1st photo.

Oh, how I miss 2010 although it's doesn't really change at all.




No comments: