Thursday, January 6, 2011

20th Day Challenge - The meaning of Finie Ramos

Good morning, dreamers! Oh, I never thought I've reached the 20th Day Challenge today! So here's my challenge; The meaning behind your blog name.


My blog; Finieramos means Finie Ramos as my nickname. My name is Affinie A. Ramos and people call me Finie while Ramos is my family name.


The first banner of Finie Ramos blog


At first I create this blog (March 2009) as a platform to publish my mom's handicraft. She made handmade bead jeweleries. But since I moved to Kota Kinabalu and mom stays in Sandakan, it's pretty hard for us to keep the things update.


Later on, I start using this blog as my personal diary and write it in English language (I've been using English in my diary since a vintage diary era and never in Malay) and putting on some beautiful photos from Deviantart. As I follow some international dreamy blogs, my international followers and readers started to grow from none to some.


From the inspiration of my favorite blog of all, Daydream Lily from New Zealand, I start to write things about dreamy things and share dreams and pretty stuffs here. Visit her beauty dreamy blog now!


My most favorite photo that I grabbed from her.

Right until I joined WSB; the Sabahan bloggers community, my Malaysian bloggers start to take place in my follower list and grows rapidly. Thanks to WSB's for being such a great dreamers in my blog!


Finie Ramos is a characters that I create based on my story with my man; Noorman. As you can see in the header, they are the Finie Ramos characters as an official mascot for my blog. Read more about Finie Ramos and Friends here and more here.


The real Enga


Finie Ramos and Friends comic

Once again, thank you so much to my lovely dreamers for a wonderful supports. Happy dreaming everyone!



No comments: