Monday, January 24, 2011

I got a tag; a tag for everyone.

It's from one of my daily read favorite blog; Sebuah Kisah Bermula Di Sini.  I love blog tags and let me steal some moment to complete this tag which I'm gonna write the 2nd tag right after this.


The apple of my blog


The tag sounds like this;

Two questions about your blog
What is your blog's title and reason to make it yours?
My blog's title is Finie Ramos; My world is in my imagination. I choose this because it's my name and it is; my world is in my imagination! Imagination has no limitation and it's really makes me feel so free with it.

Your blog is categorized as a? ;personal, photography, food, place, fashion etc...
It's categorized as a lovely shares of arts and dreams.

Randomly about you


Your favorite colors.
I love white for all the time but all pastel colors are my favorite, such as baby pink, sky blue, soft green and creamy yellow that makes it look so soft and pastels. 


What is your happiest childhood memory?
My happiest childhood memory are all the time that we've spent in our beautiful old estate home.

What is your all time favorite song? Link it from youtube etc.
Oh, I love musics and I got so many favorite songs! But most of all, I love vintage songs like this; 





What song will you hear to get you sleep at night?
I usually didn't listen to any song at night before I go to bed but in case if I was desperate to listen one, I may listen to the song above.

Who was the last person you messaged?
My mom via Facebook.


Food and beverages?
McDonald's, Cheese cake and plain healthy biscuits.

Your favorite quote
"Imagination has no limitation"


Your inspiration photo
I got one photo that really inspire me; it's my mom photo when she was 17 and in that photo, she was playing her electric guitar during her school jamming practice. But I don't have it now. So I just put another that really inspire me.


A photo that really inspire me to dream and create more imagination.



A smiling picture of you
The most smiling photo of mine so far.
Mr. Pinung, happy reading and I would love to tag this back to anyone who read this! Please leave your link here if you did it.


2 comments:

Pinung is VizarD said...

Yang bahagian childhood memory tu bha..
nasib baik aku lelaki, klu tidak, kompom mengalir air mata aku ni terkenangkan zaman kanak-kanak aku..rindu sgt..

Finie Ramos said...

wah, pinung ...bikin terharu ka tu??huuuu..thanx~