Friday, January 7, 2011

21th Day Challenge

Happy Friday, dreamers! Oh, it's Friday today and it went so fast. So here's my 21th Day Challenge todayA photo of something that makes you happy.

I got a lot of photos that makes me happy and I don't know how to make a choice. Let find it somewhere...

Our childhood house
This is the happiest house we ever had. We lived here for almost 17 years and moved to Sandakan last 2006 leaving this home. This is the happiest home we ever had although its not belong to us. We grew up here and we share loves and life here together. I learn to know about life in this place. But it's not our home anymore.
and Angel on Your Bed, my favorite drawing of all
The best sketches I ever made (I guessed, for my personal choice). The curve and color is so perfect and I got a very high lover for this artwork in my Deviantart gallery. View her in Deviantart here or in my previous post here.

No comments: