Monday, January 24, 2011

I got another tag

I got another tag also from Mr. Pinung (haha, thank you very much Mr. Pinung for this funny tag!). This is actually not a tag, but an interview. Okay, give me a moment to finish this tag.

Come and read about myself


Name of your blog and reason why you use this name.
Aw, I've been asked this same question for many times! Haha! But it's okay... Finie Ramos is my blog name and I choose it because it's my name.

A URL of your blog and where does the idea of naming it came from?
www.finieramos.blogspot.com ? Where the idea came from? It's from Finie Ramos itself, my name.

What is the method of writing your blog content?
Like where do I got ideas in writing the contents of this blog? It's a blog of sharing arts and dreams. Usually I grabbed beautiful art or photography from Deviantart or share more love that I got from my international favorite blogs (you can see the links in My Sponsor side). 

Later I found nice handicraft site from Etsy and loved to share it here. Most of the time, I love to write about my feeling in poetic way with beautiful photography or artworks, but at this current moment, I received a number of tags and challenges from other bloggers which need my attention to write it down here.

What is your feeling when you saw someone's blog look prettier than yours while your blog doesn't look good as it?
I will feel challenged and trying my best to make my blog look great. But so far, I never meet any blog designs that makes me want to change my current blog design. I'm satisfy with what I've got so far.

When does your blog created?
It was created last March, 2009.

Who is your first blog follower?
Oh, I don't really remember that. Plus, the person didn't leave any track that I can see him back. It's anonymous.

Ok, that's it. I would love to tag it to everyone who read this. Thank you and happy reading!

4 comments:

Cinoi Lavigne said...

hai adik si tasha. rajin btul kau membuat tag kannnn

Finie Ramos said...

Qi_Cinoi.Lavigne ~ Hehe...hello. Iya, msti la rajin..Susah2 org tag tu..kena buat jg..jd, mau join ka buat tag ni? Jgn lupa tgalkn link, k! ^_^

Thanks for the comment

Pinung is VizarD said...

ok sudah kena baca ni tag..
blog ni dah lama rupanya..tp yg paling siok tu ada flying kiss lagi kaler purple heheh kiut..

Finie Ramos said...

Pinung ~ ya, blog ni lama suda..tp mostly tulisannya yg dreamy2 jak..heheh...ha, wrna purple ka tu?alah, sy mau kasi warna pink batu tp tsalah..nnt la sy p edit~