Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dedicated to German

I received a comment from German in my previous post right in my email inbox which is needed to be my approval before put it on the comment board for public read.

Print screen of my email inbox.
But once I checked the Awaiting Moderation comment board, I didn't see any comments from German just like what I received in my email. It's kinda weird or maybe he deleted the comment buy why? I know this isn't such a big deal I wonder who is that German?


I've tried to go his blog site but it says;


Profile Not Available


The Blogger Profile you requested cannot be displayed. Many Blogger users have not yet elected to publicly share their Profile. 

If you're a Blogger user, we encourage you to enable access to your Profile.

So, German... If you read this; please tell me and thanks for drop by here.

2 comments:

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

Pelik ni... boleh ka pengkomen delete komen sebelum kita approve? HUHU...

Finie Ramos said...

huhhuhuhu~ya kn....mmm..pelik..mna bleh delete~