Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My lucky 50th and 100th Follower!

choco8vanilla won the lucky 50th Follower

Copy and paste these codes to grab the banner
LiFe Land won the 100th Follower

Copy and paste these codes to grab the banner

Oh dreamers! I've reached 100 followers today and thank you very much to  LiFe Land for making the number reach to this unexpected level!

I also want to congratulate choco8vanilla for being my 50th follower. Thank you very much to my lovely dreamers for being such a supportive dreamers of my dreams!

So LiFe Land and choco8vanilla, come and grab this little gift from me.



5 comments:

♫FEN♫ said...

aawww..>,< thank you darl~ I like the gift:)) cute! hehe:) lucky to be your 100th follower:))

Finie Ramos said...

hehe..welcome, dear..congratulation again ^_^

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Cute oh.

Finie Ramos said...

thanx!nnt sy buat special award la lain kali~ ^_^ Stay tune!

♫FEN♫ said...

hehe.. well, it's okay darl~.. thank for the fixing:))