Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cutie Lunch Box






Look at this cutie lunch box! They're yummy too.. they use shaped cup to shape the rice and use dark color beans to make the rice's eyes! Kids will yummy with this meal!... creative, but..will u prepare those design in you kids lunch box especially in early morning when they're preparing to go to school??
i used to bring lunch box since im in kindergarten till i'm in a high school! My mom usually cooked me a Nasi Goreng (fried rice) or Mi Goreng (fried noodle).. but i always change my lunch box with friends coz sometime my friend's lunch box taste delicious than mine (sorry mom..heheh)
but now, since i live away from mom... i'm so lazy to prepare my lunch box everyday before go to work... i always wake up at 6am which i have 30mins to prepare, then on 6.30am, i must ready bcoz my noorman will honk me! i just take a sip of tea then rush away with my black boots..
on 7am, noorman and me will have our breakfast together in his car which we park nearby my office... we ate n chat until 8am! hehehe....

No comments: