Monday, July 27, 2009

Dreamy

i'm so in a dreamy mood now although i'm in a office right now.. this is my last week practical which mean it'll be hard for me to update my blog as usual as now as i end my practical here...
with listening dreamy songs from estrella and rick price mp3 from my office PC, its really works for me to keep dreaming about all the things, past and my future which is mostly dreaming about how will it be after living away from noorman for a very long moment..
i've red all my previous blogs and found everything is all about my feelings about this separations. and thinking about what am i gonna do back home soon.. i do missed my family at home but noorman were part of my life now, too...
i know this will happen very soon, about few days later which is very hard for both us two...what else we can do, just pray and try all our best to be together soon...
he's talking about he's wanna-be-a-businessman dream since yesterday till we almost had a big fight and i'm with my own dream, with my imagination and art life... which is obviously different...
that is what noorman and me, both came from a very different world... sometime its quite hard for us to sit back and discuss, but we still in love...
i've red a blog from Daydream Lily discussing about Love vs. Career and its really usefull for me.. i've left a comment on it... Either carrer or love, i rather choose career but still wanting love as my support... although noorman were not so into my dreams, but i will always want him to get involve in everything i do...
its quite hard to force someone who is not into something that you're really into it, but sometimes noorman can do it for me...
whatever it is, i don't know how fine am i going to face this horrible moment that we have afraid for almost three years since we met last 2oo6...

1 comment:

Daydream Lily said...

Hi Finie, thanks so much for your input and comment over on my blog. Sounds like you have a tough part of your relationship coming up!! I did long distance once and I found it really hard, not something Id want to go through again. I guess thats why with me If Glen moves then I will most likely go with him, I find it hard ot be away form him even for a few days. gosh, Ive become so in love its ridiculous!!
x Liss