Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dear Diary


Hello, readers...actually, i used to be promoting my Mo0rthy n angelie's and mom's beads craft here in this blog, as u can read thru my profile..


But since i dont have the update things about them, i use this site as my diary...my online diary...do u agree??
well, i'm in a office now, for my practical job training which will end on this very end of July which mean after that, it'll be hard for me to update this blog 4 ur reads, until i got my permenant job n effort my own internet line..

what i wanna share here for this short time, well... LIFE SOMETIME'S HARD..
but when i browse all those creative minded and designs, its really made me touch n inspiring me to say that this life wouldnt be so hard if u thing all nice things...just be in ur own world, like A Dreamy World...

i like when i feel the breeze of the sea with the smell of the salt last evening after my noorman fetch me from my office... the weather yesterday quite windy (which made some of people's roof top flew away!), but as we pass the Teluk Likas (a beach coast road), i really feel the wind touches... feel so calm n beautiful...

mybe bcause i'm a wind element, wind is so match with my soul which really makes me alive...

if u feel stress, try to wall along the beach shore and feel the wind blows your hair n the sand melt under your feet... its so wonderfull....

No comments: