Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fake and Perfect

ok, today is my 1st day being 21 years old and....i got a fake-and-perfect birthday day yesterday. you know why?? because someone betrayed me..


uh-hu, i wont write it down here fully but you know about my previous blog i wrote.. its kind a funny things to think about but i still love my day yesterday...



i cant believe about being betrayed but, i know why... its all because jealousy and hateness in the person's heart over the perfection in me! why i said it was a fake and perfect because; i perfectly made a fake perfect day yesterday... a fake smile and a fake happy day but deep in my heart, i'm about to laugh out loud!!! because the person who try to betray me was sooo stupid! bad planning and..idiot!!hahaha



but i'm still saying i do perfect than her! i am prettier than her and i'm smarter than her... noorman parents advice me to stay calm and patient about all this bad things happened because i am counting my days to leave this place very soon...



a patient person will always win...i love myself, i love my life...

No comments: