Thursday, July 16, 2009

I love VINTAGE


i cant keep this sadness till this day end..so i surfed few sites n found this vintage collection at
They're great...
but still this moody feelings controling my heart...i really cant stop this heavy heart..
when i arrive back home later, i will face those idiot creatures...pple said, 'home is a place to rest you head' but for me, its not true with that creatures at home...
i just hate being in that unhappy life... i just wanna be at my own home with mom and my sisters and brother, with dad and everyone who never put bad thoughts over me... my birthday is just around the corner but i dont wanna be celebrate it at home with those creatures with their fake smiles... All i wanna do is go back home at my own place....
i know i have to be mature and think wisely... that is why i have to to be brave and pretend that there is nothing happened... will i can stay long like that till the end of this month??

No comments: