Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Dream House

I really like this english-style-porch house with white wooden made and beautiful porch in a very beautiful neigbourhood...





this english-style-house is rarely found here in Malaysia, obviously because it is an english design plus timber are expensive... malaysian weather here is also not really suitable for this white-painted wooden house because we're having a rainy-warm season all year long...




but still i really dream this type of home... i think this is a very classic design for english but... it really looks fresh..


And this is my childhood-favourite-room design, a very old-classic english style, right...




nowadays, people love 2 use a hot and strong colors for their home wall such as maroon and dark red... but i love this type sometime compare to this light-pastel color to be match in my room..




with lace and wooden funiture and thick blanket n comforter...still its not really suitable in Malaysian weather since we're in a tropical weather, only if u use air-conditioner...




And this is some of Malaysian house design, on the left-side is a modern style house which u can find at Kampung (village) area. While on the right side is a modern housing which i grab from my will-be house at Bandar Puteri Jaya, Sg. Petani, Kedah.



I like wooden house better because its more comfortable and natural... like this real kampung house which i grab somewhere.. this picture is taken at Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia... Although this is a Malaysian house, it rarely to be found here in Malaysia bcoz mostly people renovate them to modern style.... hm...

1 comment:

chabiemarket said...

Chal:

huhu..hai hai..4 ur information, I allow comment below each post on my blogsite, comment link at the top of my page are provide 4 RSS function, and then the Chat Box, i provide it for make me and another blogger easy to do blogwalking, any regular blogger use the Cbox To drop their "hai!" on my page..huhu..kalau nak tahu lagi banyak tentang bagaimana blogger tegar berblogging, sila la lawat halaman blogger lain..theres a lot of variation of blog..

By,
@rjunaCleopatra
http://www.chabiedesign.blogspot.com

Comment will be not allow when I register to a domain url in the future (www.chabiedesign.com-not exist yet).