Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I love my musics

Good Day everyone...

i love listening to mix.fm, a malaysian online radio station, while i'm doing my works in my office or when i'm in noorman's car... when i'm in office, i always put my notebook in front of my PC so when i heard some nice song, i'll write them down so i can download the lyric or the MP3...


here's some of those nice songs i've wrote down:-
- Texas - Say what you want
- Pras Michelle / Maya / ODB - Ghetto Superstar
- Outkast - Hey Ya
- Katy Perry - Thinking of You
- Lenka - The Show
- Jonas Brother - Love Bug
- Colbie Caillat - Falling for You
- Soul Asylum - Runaway Train
- Utada - Come back to me
- Gwen Stefani - Cool
- Leann Rimes - I need you
- Lauryn Hill - Can't take my eyes off you
- Lisa Loeb - Stay - Missed You
- Elvira Arul - Simple Love
- Aeorsmith - Crazy
- Lifehouse - Whatever it takes
- Dhan - Retromox 9'oclock
- Natalie Imbruglia - Tron
-Cranbarries - Dream
- ZEe Avi - Bitter Heart
-Taylor Swift - Teardrops on my guitar

You know, those songs really makes me alive!!! I'll find way out to have them all for my MP3's collection.. I have almost 10Gigabytes of MP3 songs in my hardisk! and i cant imagen if i lost them!!!!
Just request any song u like, i'll find it in my collection then i'll email you back.. i have variours compilation including Malay songs, indonesian songs, malay-indonesian traditional music, quran, arabic song, japan song, korean song, tamil song, english is the most, and many more that you never know!! trust me!!
Picture above is Yuna singing Dan Sebenarnya, a Malaysian muslim-hijjab-girl singing Jazz song..
And picture below is ZEe Avi, singing Bitter Heart..I'm not sure where is she coming from but her song is nice and jazzy..
Listen to mix.fm click here --> http://mix.fm/

No comments: