Friday, July 24, 2009

Homesick


uh-hu...after noorman gives me a warmth talks and love words for not feeling so hard about this separation, now i'm feeling so homesick missing my mom and dad and my sisters and brother..
i really can't stop thinking about how am i gonna feel free at my own home, wake up very late, eat what i want to eat, talk as much as i want to mom and wear anything without having to worry about what noorman like or dislike about what i wear that day!
i know that he's gonna be fine here without me, with his parents and his car and his memeng...but still, it might be hard for him when i'm not around anymore..
he gonna missed me sooo much, i knew it... it's so hard but we got cellphones for a call and text, right.. JUST REMINDING MYSELF DON'T BE SO CHILDISH ABOUT MYSELF..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As i'm home later... i can do anything without having to thinking about anything or anyone's feeling... either i want to wake up late or having a very late afternoon shower (!)... mom will never care about either i want to stay locked in my room whole day long or none stop talking with her in the kitchen... my brother will never stop disturbing me with asking my permission to use my laptop and my sister will never stop asking me stupid questions about useless things... i just miss all those things...
and noorman, he will always nonstop sms me anytime... i love my life...

No comments: