Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Daydream Lily really inspire me

<~ i grabbed this picture from Daydream Lily and really inspire me...

I plan to stick Noorman's pictures and me on my bedroom wall just like these.

i planned to go back to my hometown, Sandakan on the 1st week of this Aug which mean i have to leave him here for a very long time... and him, he'll also gonna leave this place soon... we both gonna leave this place, Kota Kinabalu forever and start a new life...



we met here in this place 3 years ago when i was on my 1st semester while he was my 4th semester's senior... we became a good friend until later on we fell in love..


for three years, i've learnt everything in this place... not about my diploma in Multimedia, but also learnt how to love and to be love... to feel responsible and tough friendship...



Noorman really brings me to a real life...




Another picture grabbed from Daydream Lily (look, she really inspire me!)


and the time for me to leave is almost near..
the moment that we both really fear for..

we've planned that after few months later, we well meet back somewhere else... in a very new place.. and we'll start our happy new life together which is we promised will be better than here...

we have learnt everything.. bitter and sweet of our relationship and now we are ready to face anything with this little brave..

i love you forever

2 comments:

Daydream Lily said...

oh wow, I just came across this post you did about my blog. thank you so much!! very kind of you
x

Finie Ramos said...

yes, actually i love most of your pictures you upload onto your blog, you know!