Friday, July 31, 2009

The Last Day of July



At last...this is the last day of July and the day that i have been waiting for...today is my last day practical which is also the last day for me to update my blog. but it doesn't mean that i wont be in this blog anymore. just hardly to update it everyday as usuall.. so, dear readers of my blog, keep in touch and keep reading my update blog, thanks for your support...


talking about having a practical-job training in TMnet Malaysia for 2 months is a very good experience... i've learnt so much things especially about internet application and phone line which is the main things about this company. Here i would like to thank all the TMnet Tanjung Aru staff; Pn Aridah, Pn Asia, Pn Mary, Eilenna, Siti, Azleen, Azni, pakcik security guard and the cleaner sister for giving me so much helps and support along this two months practical...


along this period, i also teach myself to be fully responsible over my duty and be punctual. being in a big company really help me on my future especially in seeking job. thanks again..


along this two months, there is so many memories i will never forget. either in office or anywhere.. having a great breakfast with noorman every morning before office, then punch in, then switch 'my' PC on and turn to mix fm then check my Yahoo!mail, my jobstreet application, and this lovely blogs... this is my everyday rutine..huhuhuhuhuh


about my duty here, i'm doing 1st Level complain report, Copy Bill report, Streamyx application claim, phone termination report..etc and many other things...uh-hu... shortly soo many things...


after all, thanx for all your support....mmuah! xxx

and then after this......

going back home and daydreaming all day and doing for-fun-part-time job nearby to collect some penny for myself, missing noorman everyday and being a normal home-girl..

tonight, i'm gonna pack my things which i will give it to my uncle tommorow so on the day i go back home on 4th aug, i dont have to carry so many 3 years luggages...

noorman and me will pack our things tonight together since he'll also leave on the next day after me.. what a great day...

mom and dad is waiting me now at home and i really cant wait to see them... after all, noorman and i gonna miss all the memories we have in this city...

love you all...mmuah!








No comments: