Friday, July 17, 2009

i hate you!!


i really hate you! i dont care if your whole family hate me as long as i'm happy with my love n my life..
u asked me to respect you but why shud i respect pple that never respect me?! are you respect me??or have you ever thinking that your respect on me??
is that what you call as respect when u yelled at someone without reason? is that how you respect pple by talking to the person without looking into the eyes?
dont you ever feel guilty of living in someone's house without doing or thanking the owner? without thinking what is your responsibilities? or you just spend your time watching tv all day long??
you said you taking a diploma in education?! hello...you dont even can communicate nicely to other pple no wonder you never become a successfull educationer..
i know you are so JEALOUSE on me because:-
-i'm prettier than YOU
-i'm brighter than YOU
-i'm successful than YOU
-i'm well known than YOU
-pple love me than YOU
-i'm richer than YOU
-i'm EDUCATED than YOU
-i'm beloved than YOU
-BECAUSE I AM BETTER THAN YOU!!
you know you never can be better than i am! that is why you keep spearding rumours about myself and you have to know that you will NEVER WIN!
YOU ARE STUPID CRAZY WOMEN I NEVER EVER HAVE AND I NEVER ADMIT THAT I EVER KNOW YOU AND I WILL NEVER HELP YOU WHEN YOUR IN TROUBLE AND I WILL NEVER REMEMBER YOU AND I WILL NEVER EVER LOOK TOWARD YOU!!!

No comments: