Tuesday, December 21, 2010

10th Day Challenge

Good morning, dreamers. It's Tuesday today and still have about 3 days to go for weekend. It's a holiday season now so I felt like I just want to stay on my bed and sleep. My-o-my, I'm so homesick! I want to go home so bad!


I just love a country life rather than city life!





So, here I am writing my 1oth Day ChallengeA photo of our favorite place to eat

My home - Sandakan.

Oh damn! I miss my home so bad now. So bad! Living away from family is such a great sickness! I miss mom's meal and I miss how I feel so free in my own home. Oh great. I better stop now before I start feel so emotional today. Ugh!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yey!
bsuk aku mo pg sndkan..
tmpt aunty aku..
weee.

Finie Ramos said...

adui..mau kasi jeles sia ka tu?huuuuu T_T

hehe..thanx for comment ~

Pinung is VizarD said...

mentang-mentang musim cuti tidur jak keja mu ar..dari ko tidur2 sana aku tag ko, ko jawab ar hahahah
nah link nya
http://ezurah.blogspot.com/2010/12/aku-di-tag-untuk-kali-ke-3.html

Finie Ramos said...

Pinung ~ wah...bha, ok...ndak sabar mo reply tag mu nih~