Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day3 Challenge

Rooftop Dreamer



Dreamy night sky


Dreamy ~ oh DREAMY


Happy weekend dreamer. Here my 3rd day challenge; Your idea of the perfect first date.

I'm no more young to have a first date but I do have the perfect idea for first date. Sitting on a rooftop and watch the starry night sky! Oh, isn't that wonderful? Just like in Britney Spear's video clip in From The Bottom of My Broken Heart. I love all the scenes there.

Ps: Gosh, I have no idea what to write but, I love my man~

4 comments:

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

HEHEHE, ingatkan mau share first date ngan your man ~ ;D who knowsss..

rooftop! Macam dalam novel Rooftop Rant, I loike that idea!

Finie Ramos said...

oh~ mau share psl 1st date dgn man sy ka?owh..hihihi..ndak tepikir plak mau tulis psl tu..heheh...

AQuezyeZye said...

salam..macam kenal...rasanya 1skola dulu kat agaseh...just singgah n follow...huhuhu visit me back..chow

Finie Ramos said...

Salam zyezye...thanx bab follow..tp mslahnya ndak da pun link g blog mu..yes, mmg agaseh student. ko aspura ba kn?