Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day2 Challenge and a dreamy morning

Good morning my lovely sunshine and all those night rain drops in the drain. It was a wonderful sleep last night.


The morning sunshine




Coming through my bedroom's window


Then the rainbow come after the rain




and made my morning drive so dreamy








So, here comes my 2nd day challenge; A photo of something you ate today. I didn't took these photo by myself (I hope I didn't break the game rule so far) but this is what I ate today.




Sweet and Sour Sausage for my breakfast - Yes, I know this is so heavy but I'm enough eating junks for my morning meal. I'm not really used to eat bread or cereal, I felt like it's not quite enough for my tummy!


And Soy Sauce Beef for my lunch meal. Just my favorite meal.




That's it for my 2nd day challenge today. Now I felt a bit hungry after google-ing these meals but still in a dreamy mood. Have a nice Thursday everyone! 






4 comments:

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

Adoyai.. tetiba plak sy lapar balik ni (T__T)

Finie Ramos said...

hehehe..ba, apa lg?..mari la mumum!~~ ^_^

Zaheen said...

finie kuat mkn!! hehe

Finie Ramos said...

zaheen ~ kuat makan ka??hehehehe..ndak jg pndai gemuk ni T-T