Friday, December 24, 2010

I'm A Wasaber

This is for the "Blog of the Month" contest for December edition at We Are Sabahan Bloggermania blog and here is my Wasaber.



Finie Ramos  WSB with Angelic Theme - Photo taken at Sandakan Memorial Park
I met WSB from my old childhood friend - Abu Sopian and officially joined WSB on the 8th December 2010, (not yet sharp 1 month as a Wasabers). 

Then, the greatest thing happened to me in WSB although I haven't reach the long period in this group. That is; I'm also officially chosen to be the WSB admin on 16th December 2010 (just 1 week joined WSB and which is not easy to get that honor - thank you so much, admin) to be responsible in writing a post about Web Designing Tips right in the official blog of WSB.

I got an honor to write things in WSB blog
Just like other WSBs, my follower increased as I joined WSB and I also got some new friends around from WSB's blog and WSB's Facebook group. Then, from newly addicted to Facebook, I addicted back to blogging and share more and more arts and love all around!

I never thought that Sabahan got such a wonderful community group that can link each other with love and friendship. I never thought that Sabahan bloggers are such a wonderful and imaginative bloggers. I never thought that Sabahan is such a great people!

I love Wasaber, I love Sabah and proud to be Part of Them! Congratulation Wasaber (especially the Admin for creating such a wonderful place to meet all these wonderful peoples).


6 comments:

ghost said...

aku juga sabahan blogger.cuma asal dari sana.

~NiZa Maksit~ said...

yihaaa...admin bru bha ni!!
^^,
gdluck admin..kekekeke

Finie Ramos said...

Yuuhuuu...thanx everyone! Vote for meee ^_^

Biskut, apa mksud komen mu tu?ndak ku paham plak..hehe

Zezebel said...

am from sabah also...

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.. nice entry!!

Finie Ramos said...

Zezebel ~ have u join WSB?? lets join nw! everyone is sabahan there~

Nonoi~ thanx, dear ^_^