Friday, December 17, 2010

7th day challenge

Good morning all dreamer. It's a beautiful day with the blue ocean in Teluk Sepanggar where I drove by there on my way to office. OMG, I'm writing my 7th day challenge today; Your dream wedding! 


So here what I dream for...


A butterfly themed wedding


in a green grass field


or somewhere in the woods

just like my sister's wedding


of course in my favorite place of all - Kundasang, Sabah. So proud to be Sabahan!

I love to make it simple. No huge and expensive kenduri kendara (crowded Malay's party) but just as simple as it can be. I try to avoid wearing too fancy wedding dress as what Malay usually choose. A full laced with glitter beads all over the dress which makes you look like a glittery fairy godmother! I just want a simple white dress. Just simple.
Jennifer's Ramos wedding dress, she brought it in online store!
I love this one. Sorry I forgot where I grabbed this
...and OMG, for sure I don't want to wear this again.


During Make Up Academy last weekend, I was just a model for my ex-teacher. He took this make up academy class for 3 days and make me as his experiment canvas. LOL



6 comments:

Maya said...

simple but perfect

Finie Ramos said...

thanx Maya ~

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

Wahh.. seronok ni tau.. harap2 jadi kenyataan.. Kundasang memang best!

Finie Ramos said...

thanx nonoi...amin~

ZaheenFarah said...

Woooowwwooo!!!! Butterfly!'
I want it too!!! hehee

Finie Ramos said...

bha zahin~ jom maen kawen2! hehehe...