Monday, December 27, 2010

14th Day Challenge

I wrote this post a bit late since I wrote more about other stuffs in my previous post. So here's my 14th Day Challenge today; A TV show you’re currently addicted to.


This is funny because I didn't watch TV a lot but I try to make a list here.


National Geographic that gives so thousand of information

Discovery Channel - love it so much!

History Channel that gives you stuffs about historical things all around this earth
I love National Geographic channel, Discovery Channel and anything that related to sci-fi stuffs. I love to watch shows that can give information rather than just watching it with nothing. I hate Indonesian drama but I loved one of them, sometimes.


Oh, I forgot! I used to addicted with this TV Show; Mula sa Puso, a tagalog drama, it's about 8 years ago. From this, I started to addict with all those Tagalog actors such as Late Rico Yan.


Mula sa Puso

Late Rico Yan - He's damn cute!





2 comments:

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

Wah sy suka Mula Sa Puso.. suka suka suka!!! HAHA.. ingat lg masa tu sy keja di klinik (lepas SPM) kan.. punya lah geram kalau ramai org di klinik time cerita ni main..HUAHUAHUA.. kalau nda ramai org di klinik boleh la pigi jeling2 tv.

Finie Ramos said...

sy ada Mula sa puso the movie dlm hardisk sy~ versi pendek jak..part smpai hero n heroin kawin ja..tp xd translation..hihihihi