Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dreamy song for you


Estrella - Masih (Still)
Just as calm

as in my lovely dreamy sky

Would you like to join me in my castle?

Masih ada dengar tawamu
Masih ada simpulan senyummu
Haruskah ku risik sesuatu
Untuk menggantimu...gantimu
Mainan fikiran lena ku


Kini manis sentuh dakapmu
Namun, kosong ruang
Jawapanmu...Khayalanku


Jika kuteruskan hati ku kan luka
Jemarimu ku lepaskan 
Walau ku ingin cuba


Khayalan masih bergenang
Masih disisiku
Kelibatmu menghantuiku
Bermula berakhir kesalku





Still can hear your laugh,
Still can see your smile,

Should I seek for something
To replace you... Replace you
Plays in my daydreams


Now, your touches are still sweet,
But, there's an empty space...
Your answers... My dreams


If I keep it, my heart will break,
I let your hands go,
Although I tried...




Dreams still echoing,
Still at my side,
Your shadow haunted me,
My ended regrets start...

No comments: