Friday, December 24, 2010

13th Day Challenge

Good morning dreamers. I know everyone is in a mood of holiday. But I'm still here sitting in my office during the Christmas Eve and we will have the holiday tomorrow Saturday; usual off day.


So here I'm writing my 13th Day Challenge;  Your favorite musician and why?

Music is my life but, I don't know which one is the best because for me everyone is good! But I try to make a list here.

Estrella - Malaysian Indie Band
Zee Avi - Malaysian Singer which is really famous in USA &  Europe
Yuna - Malaysian Indie Band
These three Malaysian Indie singers are so great! In my opinion, those Akademi Fantasia, One in A Million and other real TV shows singer in Malaysia cannot beat them because they write their own song to sing!


Here is some of international musician I love the most;

Alter Bridge - For their best alternative rock instruments and a sexy voice lead singer
Creed - Best alternative rock. Actually Creed and Alter Bridge are the same, just their vocalist are the different person!

Evanescence - The haunted alternative-gothic-rock band

Katy Perry - Love her Vintage-Retro style and her funky musics


This is the list for Indonesian bands that I adore;

DEWA 19 - Their addictive music instruments
Padi Band - Their beautiful lyrics and melancholic vocalist
Sheila on 7 - The best lyrics written!

While these are the Vintage singers I love the most;

The Beatles - Forever Green musician!

The Beach Boys - Summer Theme musics

Bobby Vinton - So vintage!
Last but not least; some international musician that not all Malaysian know them;


Julieta Venegas - Mexican singer. I love her Lento and Bien o Mal song

Wisin y Yandel - Wisin and Yandel, Mexican R&B singer, they are HOT and sexy. Got couple of songs duet with sexy Enrique Iglesias


That's it! Oh, I got a huge list here! I've wrote The Evolution of my musics few months ago. Get them here.

2 comments:

ZaheenFarah said...

I love katy perry,yuna,dewa ,padi and evanescence..they are so talented in music.love them so much!

Finie Ramos said...

Try get the other's in youtube! You might like it, dear! Thanx