Monday, December 27, 2010

Madrasapattinam


A beautiful English lady in a Tamil movie
Amy Jackson in Tamil movie
Oh beloved, 
no one has seen the moment flowers blossom
After dawn the full moon will not go away
Till yesterday, 

time would not go by, 
and now when with you,
 it is not enough

I didn't say anything today, 

don't feel like saying anything, 
don't know why

My Love, 

the nights are not getting over, 
if it did, the days seem endless
We don't need words, 

our eyes will talk to each other till we live
We don't need yesterday or tomorrow, 

all we need is this very moment

Without roots, 

without seeds, 
without the sky pouring rain, 
see his garden is flourishing


Without sword, 
without struggle,
 without the painful wars, 
see his Love is winning me

This hesitation is filling my heart, 

where will it end
Where will we get the explanation for this, 
if you get it, tell me as well

Darling
Oh where would I be without this joy inside of me
It makes me want to come alive
It makes me want to fly into the sky
Oh where would I be if I didn't have you next to me


Which is this cloud, 

who came to my doors to pour the shower
What is this relation, 

without understanding where is it leading
Without know who it is, 

Without knowing the name, 
I feel connected to him

Without asking why, 

though tried didn't stop, 
my heart follows his path
Though the road ends, 

the journey in the world will not end
Even after the bird disappeared in the sky, 

the dance started by the leaf will not stop
What is this

Source: Here

Madrasapattinam



4 comments:

Ask said...

Mcam best tau filem nie!!
Mau tgk la klu gini..
btw.. aku ada tag tuk ko ar.. p ambik cepat!! haha~

Finie Ramos said...

mmg best, abu! tgok laa..huhuhuhuhuh....dia xmcm wyg tamil lain yg pkai sound effeck 'gedebukkk' time betumbuk...real pny mcm wyg2 hollywood!

thanx for the tag..nnt jap aku p tgok!

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Lama sudah saya tidak tengok wayang hindi. Rindu juga oh.

Finie Ramos said...

thanx for the love note..dear, ni bukan wayang hindi.ni wayang tamil..wyg tamil jauh lebih best jln critanya dari hindi..dn movie ni adlah THE BEST MOVIE AMONG THE BEST in India..