Thursday, December 30, 2010

Welcome 2011

2011 is just around the corner leaving this beautiful year of 2010. I wrote this post earlier because we're going to have a public holiday and I'm afraid that I have no chance to write about this at home.
Forget the hard past and create a better future.
2010 is quite good for me because in this year I got a great job; a web designer in Kota Kinabalu. In this year also I've completed my driving license and got a car accident for the first time in my life! Worked in Sandakan airport in a souvenir shop for just a month where from there I started to learn how wonderful Sandakan is. It's such a lovely memory for me.

View of my desk on my very first time working as a web designer.

Girls in Sutera. Miss you all, girls
Lot's of things happened around this year and the best part is; met my Lola for the very first time after 20 years and so many other things that I may forgotten to write it down here.

From the Airport with Lola
This coming 2011 will be another new challenge for me in this harsh life. My new year resolutions are;

  • I want to buy a car
  • Have my convocation
  • Eat more and gain weight (LOL)
  • Pray to Allah more and be a good girl
New year night plan? Nothing. As usual, as previous new year nights. Sleep and act like nothing on the brand new day on the next day. Ha ha.

Read my 2010's resolution here. Well, I have a problem to provide links that I've wrote previous days for you but I've tried to gave you some of them that I've found. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!


2 comments:

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

Happy New Year, Finie!!
Oh, bila konvo, tahun ni ka? Hehe, happy convo then..... teringat plak time tunggu mau convo dulu, sangat nda sedar masa berlalu kan..... ;D

2011. Ah, tunggu apa yang best tahun ni. HIHI.

Finie Ramos said...

thanx nonoi..actually sy spatutnya convo thn 2010 lg..tp da mslah sket tpksa la tunda p thn ni..2011 pasti akn mjanjikn peristiwa2 yg best2! ^_^

Happy new year too, nonoi~