Thursday, December 30, 2010

16th Day Challenge

Good morning dreamers. I'm quite busy this lately since our big boss has arrived from their family vacation so that's mean I have to control myself in surfing the net. So here I am writing about my 16th Day Challenge; Your celebrity crush.


Wow, okay... This is one of my favorite question off all! Here's my list.


Enrique Iglesias

He's a singer and a hot Latino casanova.

But since I watch the Madrasapattinam movie, I think this Indian guy is quite hot too. Ha ha.

Arya

Whatever - He's in a middle. 
I like guys with un-shaved beard and yummy muscles and NO Korean gays, please!






2 comments:

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

No korean guys for me as well... Wah, nda sangkat jumpa geng yg nda minat korea..

At last!!

Finie Ramos said...

betul..betul..dmalaysia ni ramai btl ppuan minat llaki korea kn!huh, jeleknyaaa la ba dorg tuh!hihihih..bha, nonoi minat sapa plak??