Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day1 Challenge

Me in my office, I work as a graphic & web designer

A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.


A description of how my day was? Today before lunch time, I don't have much work to do. I was so happy that my latest website that I designed and developed two weeks ago are already online. Then, I was assigned to get some photos around Google for our collection and red some scientific and weird facts along my search.


Right after lunch, the boss want me to re-design our other website layout and I'm about to do it now.


3 comments:

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

Wow.. you're a graphic designer????? Wowwwwwwww!! Sy suka lah orang yg pandai design graphic ni.. Salute you ;D

Finie Ramos said...

yes..trima kaseh ^_^
klu mau tgok hasil kerja sy bleh g link ni
www.finieramos.deviantart.com/gallery

tQ!

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

Hehe.. Sy suda pegi tengok tadi, memang cantik2.. Nice job~

Finie, sy pakai banner WSB di blog sy yaa.. dun worry , I linked you ;D