Wednesday, December 22, 2010

11th Day Challenge

Happy Wednesday, dreamers. It's such a beautiful day as everyday and I always try to make it prettier than usual 


With soft creamy skin to kiss

and fresh watery pond.
Aren't they pretty?
Shared from lovely shannoneileenblog and grabbed from Zen. It's such a pretty and dreamy photos to collect and share.




So here  I am writing about my 11th Day ChallengeWhat’s in your makeup bag?


Here what I usually have in my tiny purse that got quite enough space to put these all inside



  • 2 pieces of brooch for any emergency case
  • Nivea hand lotion
  • Nivea lip balm
  • Disney's hand sanitizer - this is very important! Not really because of H1N1 case but, this is good to keep our hand free from germs and always ready to touch foods!
  • Loreal eye liner
  • Casio brownish lipstick
  • and Maybelline magenta lipstick

That's it. Have a nice daydreams dreamers.

No comments: