Saturday, December 18, 2010

8th Day Challenge


Sleep with candles burning, I leave the door unlocked

Say something funny, say something sweet

Pools of sorrow, waves of joy

Across the universe

Happy Weekend, dreamers! It's a beautiful day to dream, of course. So here I am writting for my 8th Day Challenge; A song to match your mood.

For me, music is like my soul. I really can't live without it. I'm with it no matter what I do, even when I'm in the office. Luckily, my company allows us to stuck our ears with headphones and enjoy music all day long! Isn't that great! Ok, so here is it the song(s) that match with my mood. I can stand listening to them repeating ALL DAY LONG!

I'm Still Breathing by Katy Perry and Across The Universe by Rufus Wainwright

It's a beautiful songs with dreamy moods. Trust me! You gonna like it.

No comments: