Wednesday, December 29, 2010

15th Day Challenge

I'm quite busy today but it's doesn't mean that I cant complete my 15th Day Challenge and today's question is; Something you don’t leave the house without.

Simple, I can't live the house without Hijab. I've been wearing hijab since I'm in kindergarten and I feel awkward without it. Hijab not only to protect your dignity but also to protect your hair from polluted air and harsh UV light. Lot's of hijab fashions not like old days so don't be scared to start wear hijab now because nowadays people won't say your out-of-date!

Sorry for the low quality of image, it's just a cheap junk of my Motorola
This is funny


2 comments:

AQuezyeZye said...

wow...finie bha juak...ada certain2 bnda aque xpaham dlm...almaklumlah ndak pndai bha kita bspeaking...apatah lagi tulis2 dalam bahasa org putih ni..hahahaha bahasa arab aque pndai lah..hahahaha comel blog..huhuhu

Finie Ramos said...

hehehehe..thanks sb komen..aku tulis dlm english ni sb majoriti pembaca ku dr luar ngara..jd sb tu la kna lebih fleksible..ala, klu da mslah translate jak pakai google translate..hehehehe