Thursday, December 23, 2010

12th Day Challenge

Good morning sunshine. Good morning fluffy clouds. Good morning butterflies. Good morning dreamers! It's Thursday today and I'm in a mood of Christmas Eve now. That's because we're going to have a Christmas party later during our lunch time at 1 o'clock and we will have a gift-exchange game! That's what I'm waiting for.


I wear red now and I'm really in a good mood! So, here I am writing my 12th Day ChallengeA photograph of the town you live in.


Where I live right now or where do I came from? Uhm, now I'm currently in Kota Kinabalu city. But I grew up in Lahad Datu estate area and my hometown is in Sandakan.


So, I put it up one by one here.


This is my home where I grew up with beautiful sisters and wonderful family






The greens that taught me to be how I am now
These are my old photos of my old town where I grew up; Ladang Tabung Haji, Kampung Paris III, Kinabatangan. The best memory in my life.




This is my real home in Sandakan; Taman Airport
Sandakan Town
I'm not really familiar with this town although I born here and all my relatives are here. We moved back to this town last 2007 right after we lived in Lahad Datu estate for about 17 years. At time my family officially moved  here last 2007, I was in Kota Kinabalu; studying in a college and went back home only holiday break.


Right after I finished my study, I went back to Sandakan to lived with my mom and worked there for about 1 year and move again to Kota Kinabalu city when I got a job offer here.


Kota Kinabalu City
The Big Fish - KK


With my Lola - my face look tired and exhausted, drive from Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu to pick my Lola in the airport from Philippines
Read more about my Lola here, here and here.


I've been in Kuala Lumpur and Temerloh, Pahang for few days but I feel I'm not really fit there. I love Sabah the most, forever!


No comments: