Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Tag from Pinung for me and you

Sharing is Caring


Hello again, dreamers! Oh, I got a tag from Pinung, he followed me and I followed him. He got a very interesting blog (he wrote in Malay language) and I read his blog every morning as my morning laugh breakfast. I really touch with his comment over me in his blog where he said;

He said; "You are the heart of my blog because you are the one who always left comments in my entries. Thanx" I never thought that! Thank you very much! Your blog is great, dude!
So here is the tag he tagged me;

1. What is your status / Apakah status anda:
My status; I'm engaged with my loved one, Noorman Husin.



2. Tell a bit about yourself / Ceritakan tentang diri anda
I grew up in an oil palm estate area for 17 years (I'm so proud of it, I don't know why) and moved out to stay in town area (which I really un-happy with it) right after I finished my high school.



I'm an art lover since I'm a little girl. I do fine art in sketching and drawing, digital art where I love playing with Adobe Photoshop, I love animation where I love playing with Adobe Flash in doing animations and interactive animations. I'm a music lover where I love and can play guitar. I'm a writer in blogging (especially), short-stories writer, poem writer, lyric writer. 


Now I am currently working as a web designer in a medical company around Kota Kinabalu and I also do a part-time graphic design for any events.

3. Tell a bit about your blog / Ceritakan tentang Blog anda
My blog is about sharing arts. I mostly grab photos from Deviantart and write on it about my dreamy feelings. My blog is just as simple as it can be (but not as simple as it owner). Finieramos blog already have it own group in Facebook community and need time to start a small handicraft business. I called it as Finieramos because its my name - Finie Ramos for Affinie A. Ramos and I want to make Finieramos as one of the famous brand in the world (just like Fido Dido, Snoopy, Hello Kitty etc) - what a dream!



I wrote Finieramos blog in English because at first I joined blogging community from Australia, New Zealand and Europe by actively following and commenting their blogs (I wrote in English since my first blog entry). I also have a number of international followers all around the world.


4. What do you think about blogging? /Apa pandangan anda tentang dunia blog?
Blogging is something like sharing your thoughts to people all around the world. If you put it in private where no one can access your blog, its not called as blogging.

5. What is your advice for friends who just start blogging? / Nasihat anda kepada rakan2 yang baru nak wat blog..
Share positive things. No hates, no discrimination, no lie gossips, no nothing... Just share love and knowledges and please, follow a good web designing features so readers can get into your blog easily!

6. Explain what is unique about your blog? / Nyatakan keunikan yang terdapat pada blog anda..
I don't know if there is a unique part in my blog. But I try to get something different in my blog where I share beautiful photos from Deviantart site in a same time give the direct link to the owner's artwork so my blog wont be banned because I copy things without permission. Finieramos also have some handicraft designed with using Finieramos blog's theme. I just want to be the best!



I got a BIG dream with Finieramos


7. How long will you be blogging and what is your dream in blogging / Sampai bilakah anda akan menulis blog dan impian anda dalam dunia blog?
I'll be blogging until forever because for me blogging is more universal than Facebook. Hehe... My dream in blogging is to promote Finieramos brand wide world! Please do follow me and Like my Finieramos.com in Facebook!


Ok, I would like to tag this to these other persons;



Nana my childhood bestfriend
IzaRamos my closest sister
ASK my close high school buddy, my childhood fellow and my estate gang
n0n0i my active follower from Tawau, Sabah


Enjoy your weekdays dreamers!

7 comments:

tity said...

i like the finieramos bag.

Finie Ramos said...

Thanx tity~ jgn like disni jak..like juga d Facebook groupnya di sini http://www.facebook.com/pages/Finieramoscom/158805010828626

Pinung is VizarD said...

Thanx finie..sbb sudi jawab blog aku..
heheh btw betul ker ko jual tu beg tu..
minat nak beli klu ada heheh aku like jg di FB ar to support ur group..

Finie Ramos said...

Trima kaseh ~ Psl beg tu insyallah klu modal bnyk aku start scara rasmi..hehe..bnyk lg product2 finieramos ku bleh d pilih2 dlm group tu..thanx again for liking my group and gives support! ^_^

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

Of course!! Thans finie... Will do it later tungguuuuuuu hihihi

Ask said...

Salam.. Wah finie.. terharu nie.. uhuk~
Sory ya.. aku baru ternampak tag nie..
Dun worry ar.. aku buat jgk tag nie.. hehe
btw.. tqsm once again.. =)

Finie Ramos said...

la..tu la abu~ rajin2 la cek komen2 tu..hihihi